“I’m so sick of saying the words ‘gay’ and ‘lesbian’, like, we’re just people! I’m just so tired of that. One day I just want my son to be able to come home from school and be like, ‘I found this guy and I love him!’ and I’ll be like, ‘Yes you do and that’s okay!’”
That moment when you fangirl over an animated character because of the actor
Josh Hutcherson - Take 1!
guys, he’s in a tank top
FLAILING AT MY DESK
could this pic BE more of a tease???
I legit thought this was Billie Piper and David Tennant for a moment before looking closer
#BOOM: APPEARING IN THE ACTUAL FIRE AND A CLOUD OF SMOKE #BOOM: DRINKING CHAMPAGNE INSTEAD OF TEA#BAM: BITCHES I KNOW THE DOCTOR’S NAME #(spoiler alert: I fucked it out of him) #BAM I AM FABULOUS AND I WILL SLAP YOU AWAKE #BOOM: HERE GOES MY DRINK TO WAKE YOU UP #say what you want but river loves dramatic entrances #and dramatic lines #and dramatic EVERYTHING (via iceinherheart-kissonherlips)
reblogable by request~
- butty is a controversial one which means different things in different parts of the country (like for me a bacon butty would mean bacon in a burger bun, not a sandwich) - you can definitely use sandwich and I would stick to it for safety
- you can still say cupcake, hungry and dessert and be perfectly British
- cozzy is short for swimming costume, which is what I’d actually say
- I’ve never heard a scarf being called a muffler
- You can use all of the “American” insults here and still remain British-sounding apart from jerk because no one says jerk. Some of those “British” insults sound a bit silly to me (please don’t call someone a plonker dear lord).
- Don’t ever say cheerio unless you want to sound like a twat
By a show of hands who the fuck calls waffles, rambles